PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES
We are committed to offering a safe worship environment following the guidelines established by the Windsor Essex County Board of Health.
Here are the protocols we have put into place to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
1. Everyone will enter from the Wells Ave. doors. Parking Lot C entrance will be locked as well as the doors leading into the downstairs community room.
2. Signs are posted outside the chapel doors with listed safety protocols. Please read them
3. Masks must be worn before entering the chapel.
4. A hand sanitizing station is available in the chapel foyer along with disinfecting wipes.
5. Directional arrows are placed in the aisles for traffic flow.
6. Seating signs are visible in the pews for maintaining 2 metre physical distancing.
7. Seating capacity for our chapel is 45
8. The chapel, washrooms and community room have been sanitized for this service.
Visit Unity Worldwide Ministries for up to date information regarding the COVID-19